Instead, faculty members share relevant ideas, processes and experiences – and then lead a discussion on how extensible those concepts are to you and your peers. And since you will share food and drink with those faculty members as well, there are always opportunities for more informal discussions of session topics. The ROUNDTABLE’s international faculty represents an eclectic group of executives, strategists, consultants and academics. Although diverse, this group shares a number of character traits – they are visionaries, risk-takers and innovators – and each is passionate about the future of local media.
The faculty for The 2018 ROUNDTABLE is taking shape. Among those currently committed:
- Jim Moroney, Publisher Emeritus, The Dallas Morning News
- Earl Wilkinson, Executive Director & CEO, International News Media Association
- Maria Eugenia Ferre Rangel, Chairwoman, GFR Media
- Andrew Clurman, CEO, Active Interest Media
- Nancy Lane, President, Local Media Association
- Greg Osberg, CEO/Founder, Revlyst
- Sammy Papert, CEO, Wormhole
- Dr. Paul Wang, Associate Professor, Northwestern University
- Tom Ratkovich, Managing Director, LEAP
- David Fike, President & Publisher, APG Media of Chesapeake
- Amy Lindquist, IT Manager, Adams Publishing Group
- James Green, VP/Digital, Lee Enterprises
Please stay apprised of updates to The 2018 ROUNDTABLE Faculty by joining The ROUNDTABLE @ Vail LinkedIn page.